
Well, this weekend Denise suggested that I start a blog of Diego and other events in our little family. So, when I get the chance, I will add little tid bits of our days.
Thanksgiving was really great. We got to sit back, relax, be with family, and I got to see some friends. Everyone was so happy to see Diego. No one wanted to give him up, even Daniel and I :) We even let Diego sleep with his Tias one night, as hard as that was, so Daniel and I could catch up on a little sleep.
I am still craving Thanksgiving food. I don't think I got enough!! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday... you get all the great food, family, time to relax and there is no anticipation of gifts. I also like that after Thanksgiving (or that night really) is when I feel it's right to start listening to Christmas music or putting up decorations and best of all, start watching Christmas movies. Sunday before everyone left, we ran over to Hunter's Farm so Daniel's family could pick out a tree for their house. My mom is going to come this weekend to help me decorate our apartment, since she has all my decorations.
Diego is starting to talk a lot more (coo-ing and making grunting noises). The other night Daniel was changing him and he would just laugh and coo at everything Daniel was saying. When I got home from school Monday night, he was doing the same thing. Of course when I tried to catch it on camera.. he stopped. Daniel called him the "singing frog". He smiles sooo much and I just want to squeeze him every time he does it. He is also following objects with his eyes and turning his head to find it.
He is also starting to get a bit more meat on him. We had to start giving him some formula because we don't think he was getting enough milk from me. Although it is plugging him up :( Poor guy! I find it funny how Daniel and I laugh and cheer Diggs on when he farts or poops. (oh the joys of parenthood.) Diego even HOLDS the bottle! He is only 5 weeks old and I think he is already so advanced ... and did I mention STINKING ADORABLE?!


4 comments:
Woohoo for blogging! I' m so glad you joined the rest of us in the blogging world, Stacey! I can't wait to watch your little family grow through cyberspace! You can find my blog at www.nickandnikkip.blogspot.com
Love ya!
Nikki
I love that everyone is starting to Blog. Good job!! I added you to my friends... ;)
he is so precious stace!
You did a great job on your blog.. To almost too advanced for me. lol. I think your little bear is so so so so beautiful. Great picture of him with the snow in the back ground. And the one where he has a poo poo face. I think he looks like Daniel in that one.. Have a good night. we have tons of snow also. Finnaly! Kinda.
Post a Comment