Saturday, January 3, 2009

Another year over.. and a new one has just begun

Although I am wayyyyy behind on keeping you updated, I'll briefly go through the end of our year and what we've been doing so far.




We had TONS of snow, it seemed to be never ending. Before the "big storm" was coming we headed down to Lacey to be with family for Christmas time.






  • Daniel got a bonus from his work, so we were able to go shopping and get gifts for ourselves and others.




  • Monica got me interested in the book series Twilight.. DARN HER!! ;)




  • Diego talks and smiles and it warms our hearts everytime. He wakes us up with smiles and giggles. We love it!!!!




  • Christmas Eve and morning were spent with Daniel's family and then Christmas Day was with my family for my Grandpa's birthday.




  • Daniel, Diego and I went back home for a couple days before going down to Lacey again for Daniel's dad's birthday.




  • I went back to school after two weeks off.




  • Daniel's TNT classes at the arena are growing




  • Diego is getting a personality and a schedule now. Today we bought him a Bumbo and he looks ADORABLE in it.






No comments: