I will try this once again. I am having a hard time posting for some reason. It must be a Uganda thing.
The picture of Diego sleeping with the snow in the back ground brings tears to my eyes. I love being able to stay connected through your blog. It gives me a little piece of home. Thank you for all your prayers. We are keeping you guys covered in prayer as well. I know you guys are going through alot of changes but these changes seem to be bringing so much joy to your life. Especially little Diego!!
since being home..
-
I've realized:
*I will never tire of this view!
*I'm really nervous driving on the freeway, being surrounded by so many
cars!
*I'm really an...
TheEndline.com
-
Sorry I haven't updated this site in a while but we've been working on our
official site The Endline. All the same contributors are over there and
we're wo...
How You Can Help!!
-
The fight isn’t over. The children of Africa are in desperate need. You
can still help. We have plenty of orphan children on our waiting list that
need ...
everyone knows this is nowhere
-
I think I'd like to go
back home
And take it easy
There's a woman that
I'd like to get to know
Living there
Everybody seems to wonder
What it's like down ...
1 comment:
I will try this once again. I am having a hard time posting for some reason. It must be a Uganda thing.
The picture of Diego sleeping with the snow in the back ground brings tears to my eyes. I love being able to stay connected through your blog. It gives me a little piece of home. Thank you for all your prayers. We are keeping you guys covered in prayer as well. I know you guys are going through alot of changes but these changes seem to be bringing so much joy to your life. Especially little Diego!!
I love you guys so much!! Terra
Post a Comment