
Today was such a beautiful day that I finally got my butt out of the house and went on a walk with Diego. I got all bundled up and then when I got outside it was warm enough to take the scarf and gloves off. I just started walking not really having a game plan of where I was going. Thankfully we have the Bridle Trails park just down the road so I headed that way.
I was feeling pretty good so I tried to see if I could make it all the way to the Montgomery's house (the family I use to Nanny for) I called on my way there but no one answered, but I decided to walk all the way there and knock on the door anyway. No one answered... so I started walking down the drive way when Marshall came running out!
It was good to see him again. Boy he is getting big! I was getting Diego out of the stroller and I must of called him "Mister" because Marsh made the comment that I use to call him that. He was so talkative and loved looking at Diego.
On the way home I didn't know if I was going to be able to make it. Boy I am out of shape and need to exercise more. Digs loved looking around outside. Lots of fresh air was good for him. He got to see two horses on the way and Marshall's puppy Bella.
We had a lovely surprise tonight. Daniel usually stays late on Fridays to play some indoor footie, but his poor toe is hurting so he stayed home and got to play with Digs. This week Daniel has been getting Diego on a night routine and getting him to sleep long through the night. Last night he had a bath,got lotion-ed up, ate, and slept from 8:30 until 7:40 this morning!!! I LOVE IT!! It's nice after school because then we can have some Daniel and Stacey time. Don't get me wrong it is very tempting to go in there and want to pull him out of bed, but I like couple time too.
Other exciting news!!! Jorge (Daniel's dad0 bought the whole family opening day tickets for the Seattle Sounders game on March 19th!!!!!! We are sooooooo excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment