For Valentine's Day Daniel surprised me with a beautiful flower bouquet, a lovely card, and chocolate strawberries. He even added a cute touch of a heart made out of chocolate syrup! Adorable right?! We were able to go out for dinner and to a movie while Daniel's sister's watched Digs.
Poor Digs. Last week he started wheezing with a little wet cough and by Friday it was still here so I took him into the doctor. He is still happy and smiley, but you can tell he is sick. The doctor said it's just a cold, but she gave him albuterol. I can't believe that I have to give my almost four month old an inhaler :( This morning Diego was so stuffy his cough is about the same. Daniel and I are going to take him to the doctor for another check up to see if it's become something else.
On a happier note... We got our tax return and I was able to pay off a bunch of bills! Woo HOO!! Daniel and I even got to treat ourselves to some needed items. Also, Diego started giggling!!

No comments:
Post a Comment