Sunday, September 20, 2009

Go SEAHAWKS!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Digs supporting the Seahawks
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Well, what a week! On Tuesday I got fired.... then Wednesday got a job! :) I wasn't too worried when I got the news. I knew that I did not have the skills the doctor needed and I was always waking up sick to my stomach with nerves. I really like working at the office, but in the very beginning I was looking for a front office position anyway. Thankfully, the doctor contacted the director of this Virtual Business service we used, and asked if there might be a job for me. I had an interview with her the next morning and she told me that she will try and find things for me to do. This means I get to work from home!! I am way excited and still waiting to hear what my duties will be for sure.

Diego finished out the last two days with Margie (his Daycare provider). We were sad that we had found such a wonderful place to take him, but we are glad to know that we can call her up for a date night, or if I go back to work away from home for a couple days at least a week.

No comments: