I can't get over the fact that I am starting to plan Diego's FRIST birthday party!! I kind of don't want him to get bigger, but yet he never ceases to amaze me on his development.
He is 10 1/2 months now and starting to want to walk. He's been pulling himself up and walking along furniture. Our friends Ty and Angela, let us borrow some of their son's toys so Digs can enjoy them for a bit. He loves the walker, music table and story/song cube.
Since I have a job as a dental assistant now, we had to find a Daycare for Diego. We were very luck to find one that isn't far from my work, affordable and with a really wonderful woman. It's an inhome and there are not very many children there, she keeps a low ratio. Diego has a little hard time when I first leave and when new people introduce themselves. But he really likes Margie and eats and sleeps and plays well while there.
This weekend was pretty busy.Saturday we went down to Lacey to visit friends and family. At cousin Aliayah's 1st birthday party, he got to be around his baby cousins. It was a good time. Sunday we got to go watch Daniel coach his Micro Advance team play their first game! Diego got all excited watching the kids play and was rooting them on.
Well I better get a move on, I am sure he will wake up from a nap soon. I know this because I want to nap, and usually when I lay down to nap... he wakes up ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment