Monday, February 2, 2009

Someone found his thumb

We were over at my parents the other night, and Diego was sitting in his bouncer, which he loves, when I noticed him doing this...

Silly boy! On one hand I am hesitant because as most of you know, I had jaw surgery when I was 18 (Not fun a week before Christmas), and I partially blame my thumb sucking to a late age to blame. But, I am kind of happy he is finding his thumb because maybe it will save me a trip in the middle of the night when his teto (binky) falls out of his mouth and he wants it back in.

He is starting to roll from his tummy onto his back and from his back to his side. He is growing up so fast. Lately, I have been making a high pitched screech, and Diego is answering me back. He is sleeping really well through the night. Diego gets up once MAYBE twice. But Daniel still finds himself waking up to check on him. My In-Laws were very nice and picked up a monitor for Diego's room, so we will soon be transitioning him to his crib at night. Digs does good on his schedule when we are at home, but I am noticing that he isn't getting as much sleep during the day when we are other places.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

oh ya, watch those naps, they are soo important. I thought for so long that he'll sleep if he's tired while i'm running around all day. But now i'm totally shut in during his two naps. Your video of Diego is so cute! Love him! See you guys soon. Hopefully we'll be watching a TLC marathon soon, ha ha.